Friday, November 19, 2010

Daniel's Junior Ring Dance - 2010

I am working on getting more pictures up of this special event... Daniel's Ring Dance was this past Saturday, November 13th. Although I was very stressed out by the time it arrived, there were so many other emotions going through me. I was thrilled and delighted that Daniel had reached such a special and important stage of his life but I am also very sad that it all means that my "baby" is growing up a bit too quickly! Daniel was SO excited to finally get his class ring, only to have to have it sent away on Tuesday because the engraving on the stone was half missing and also to have it sized down a size. It will take a month before he'll have it back!! I feel badly for the kid because all of his friends are asking to see it and he has to wait until it's repaired...... All in all the Ring Dance turned out great but there's alot of things that I now know to plan and do differently for his Senior Prom in the Spring of 2012.... Better start now in saving up for it, lol!






(him being a wise butt! It was like pulling teeth to get him to get all dressed up and comb his hair...... so you can only imagine what it took for me to get these pictures!)

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

He looks so handsome! Awe!