Monday, October 4, 2010

1st of Two Layouts That Are Close To My Heart!

My Father went through aggressive treatment for Cancer from January to July and some days, he just didn't know how he would make it..... but he did... he'd pick himself up, put a smile on his face and accept what the day had in store for him.... To me that defines a "true hero".... I was able to spend an enormous amount of time with my parents during this including going out to eat with them almost weekly. They've been married for 42 years, yet sometimes you'd think that it's only been a short time by the love and laughter that they STILL share..... This photo touches my heart everytime that I look at it!

***we were thrilled when the word came that my Father was in remission as of August... but it's October now and today, he underwent excessive tests to see if the Cancer has returned.... He's starting to feel weak and tired again so we are worried. We will know the results on Friday....

1 comment:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such a sweet layout! I love the colors you put together.