Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Cookin' Up Creations DT Project Using BoBunny Press

As I mentioned earlier this month, BoBunny Press was the very generous sponsor for the month of June at Cookin' Up Creations. One of the items that was included in the goodies sent to us to work with was a "Clearly Mixed Up Flower Album". The team at Cookin' Up Creations were given until Monday the 28th to work with this album, then we all posted our projects in one thread in the Cookin' Up Creations forum. The direction that I decided to take was to make a whimsical little memory album of my enduring love for hubby. Although, I have currently added one picture, most of the mini album is filled with journaling boxes (from the Back to Basic diecut sheet) for me to record quirky little memories of the day that I fell in love with him; our wedding and just life in general which leads up to the final page of the mini where I've included a top ten reasons I love you list. Here's a few views of my album which was made using the BoBunny Press "Persuasion" Collection.


No comments: